Air Conditioning Services
Our air conditioning services
and repair are available for any make and model of air condition and heating equipment. We have a complete satisfaction guarantee to make sure our customers are happy with our air conditioning services. In addition, we encourage preventive maintenance to encourage you to have the most energy efficient heating and cooling systems possible.
When it comes to air conditioning services, we are the experts.
Routine maintenance is also an important part of our air conditioning services, because repairs might be necessary from season to season to make sure you don’t spend too much on your energy bill. In addition to routine check-ups, the following are ways you can save on your energy bill:
- Make sure you turn off your air conditioner if you are gone from your home for a significant amount of time. This can include going on vacation, being away at work all day, or making a short weekend trip. Coming home to a cool house may seem like a nice idea, but if you’re concerned with saving money, you might have to turn your system off from time to time.
- Change the filters from time to time (roughly every 30-45 days). A dirty filter can severely limit the flow of air and cause the cooling system damage. It will also require more energy to pass air through a dirty filter. Keeping fresh filters installed means less likelihood of needing air conditioning services.
- Use fans to circulate the air through your home. Ceiling fans are also beneficial if you have them in your home.
- Don’t use the air conditioning in rooms that are often unoccupied. By closing the doors of these rooms when no one is in them, you can raise the thermostat of your air conditioner without your home getting too hot.
- Make sure your home is well-sealed and insulated to avoid using more energy when you run your cooling system.
- Keep windows and doors closed while your air conditioning is on. Window coverings can also keep the sun out during the day, keeping your home naturally cooler.
Our air conditioning services are fully guaranteed!
If our air conditioning services become necessary for any reason, we can come and perform any repairs that are necessary. Even if you don’t think you need routine maintenance, you can still call us for an inspection to make sure.
Some people may wonder how an air conditioner actually works. Well, a compressor is located outside your home. It creates hot gas which then passes through a condenser that turns the hot gas to a cool liquid. Then, the cool liquid passes through an evaporator which cools the liquid down further and converts it back to a gas. Fans push this cool air through your home. The constant change in pressure ultimately pulls the heat out of the air in your home to keep you nice and cool.
We can handle all of your air conditioning services.
Our experts are standing by
We provide our air conditioning services for a number of different reasons. If you’ve never had an air conditioner or cooling system in your home before, we can come out and install one. If you’re trying to move away from window units, we can install a central cooling system into your house. If you simply hear funny noises from your air conditioner or it isn’t emitting cool air, we can make any necessary repairs. If you just want to make sure things are running smoothly with your cooling and heating systems before the season in which you need them, we can also do routine maintenance to help with energy efficiency. We are proud to be a professional and reliable service, and because of our satisfaction guarantee, we know that you will appreciate our air conditioning services.
We offer air conditioning services in Jacksonville, St Augustine, Elkton, Orange Park, Ponte Vedra Beach, Middleburg, Greencove Springs, Yulee, Fernandina Beach and Hastings.
View more information about our company and Air Conditioning Services Jacksonville FL.